Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Hairy Hamburgers...er...I mean Hamburger Harry's

Things we like:

Look at this plate! Yummy delicious thin panko-like coated onion rings. Generous slice of smoked gouda on the delicious BBQ-a-riffic chicken burger. Delight.

Things we don't like:

Bars and restaurants who cheap out and play the radio as dining entertainment and ambient music. Seriously, I do NOT want to listen to commercials blasting while I eat. Especially commercials on channels like Jack FM and KISW. Please. It's the 21st century. Get an iPod like everyone else or get a juke box or just subscribe to those cable radio stations.

Other than that, Harry's Hamburgers were pretty darn good. Although I didn't notice a seafood burger. Alas, we'll just have to make our own. Oh, and as we predicted, they have all you can eat fries. At least they're not steak fries.

3 comments:

Anybetty said...

Not impressed with Hamburger Harry's. Lots of stuff on that burger, but not very much burger under it. Overpriced too. Those fries - just like Dick's classic greasy fries. Once was enough - if I want a decent burger, I'll will go to The Loft, Bad Albert's, or all the way to Red Mill.

roaring whispers said...

I would take Bad Albert's over Hamburger Harry's any day, unless of course I'm looking for some trying-to-hard-for-an-image ambiance. Just don't tell the hordes that are invading Ballard to suck up the very last drops of summer.

maudie darling said...

its too shiny. it scares me. plus i really miss the seabreeze. it hurts.