Wednesday, December 30, 2009
Thursday, December 17, 2009
We just wanted to let you know that we saw the Macy's Santa again today and he waived to us. Santa! It made our day.
If you are going to get your picture with Santa or just really want to sit on his lap (you know who you are!) we at BGG would highly recommend the Macy's Santa! He has a REAL beard and is very Santa-like. And Moms and Dads should know when we have walked by there was no line! All those suckers going to Nordstrom's to wait outside in the cold are going to waste a lot of time.
Tuesday, December 8, 2009
1. Scooter's2. Zak's
3. Hamburger Harry's4. Zesto's (I would never eat here)
5. Ballard Brother's Burgers6. The Counter
7. Lunchbox Laboratory8. Dick's (I consider Holman Road...North Ballard)
Plus the countless fast food and full service restaurants that sell burgers beyond their normal offerings (Louie's Cuisine of China has a great burger). Enough Ballard; we don't need another burger joint!
Sunday, December 6, 2009
Other things I will miss:
1. Olsen's Scandinavian Foods and all the hustle and bustle of hungry Scandinavians buying their Christmas staples.
2. Scandinavian Gift Shop....I know this was gone last year too but it still hurts.
3. Sunset Bowl...how sad it is too look at the big space left to deteriorate in front of us.
4. Denny's ditto
I am sure I will remember more and more things but I am off to eat my chocolate from my advent calendar.
Have a great week.